ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR SALES
Sales Representative for Website, Web Software & Digital Marketing
Digital Hill Multimedia is seeking a self-motivated, energetic, Account Manager Sales Representative to join our thriving organization. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and either experience with marketing or proof of being a fast, consuming learner.
This position will be based from the Goshen, IN office.
Digital Hill Multimedia has over 22 years of experience serving over 700 highly satisfied local, national and international clients. We pride ourselves on the strength of our creative design and sophisticated web development. If you can sell it, we can build it. We build WordPress website and custom web tools including e-commerce, Custom dealer portal solutions and Warranty Registration Modules, and more. Our company has developed successful web SAS software and aspires to always be at the forefront of new technology.
Role: Account Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow website, software, and digital marketing sales by meeting/exceeding yearly goals
- Prospect weekly via phone, email, and in person to identify and meet with new prospects face-to-face
- Follow-up on website inbound leads promptly
- Analyze and understand prospect needs
- Make professional and unique business presentations that fit each prospect
- Create detailed website sales proposals to outline work scope customized to each prospect
- Customize web and online marketing plans
- Support existing clients with ongoing needs for training and new tools (lifetime relationship model)
- Answer customer questions and help manage client communication and ongoing project needs
- Collaborate with our team to form ideas to solve client needs and problems our tools can provide
Qualifications Needed Include:
- Proven track record in sales
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in B2B sales and account management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Extremely tech and web savvy, active in current social media platforms
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, Google Suite, and on-line CRM software preferred
- Self motivated and goal-oriented demeanor
- High energy and can-do attitude
- Well connected with many business relationships in your community
- Upholds values of client-centered, integrity, efficiency, & thoroughness
What you Get:
- Base pay of 40k plus commission with earning potential of 65k-100k+
- Company Contributing Retirement Plan
- Monthly Gas Stipend Payment
- Team environment and collaborative culture
- Growing, innovative company with shared core values
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of web technology
The territory is based in Goshen, IN; with national clients we handle easily via web conferencing and email. Must have transportation for local Northern Indiana territory focus.
To inquire further, email digital (@) digitalhill.com with your resumé.