STATUS: OPEN 1/17/22
Digital Hill is looking for a full-time Senior level WordPress / PHP / MySQL web developer with a proven record of developing complex web programming projects as well as custom WordPress themes and plugins.
This position will do front-end development and design implementation programming from layered PSD’s, as well as extensive backend manager area and database programming of websites and web software systems. This position will manage multiple projects from creation post-design, to implementation and review, and work to ensure their is effective and efficient code. This position will work as a key team member that provides a broad range of organizational support to oversee our high level web development projects. The successful candidate for this role will able to demonstrate a track record of related experience.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Very high proficiency in PHP, WordPress and MySQL. Strong experience with the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack
- Must be strong and comfortable with PHP & JS custom programming ( Not reliant on framework systems such as bootstrap, cake, etc) and be able to read and write code from scratch
- Demonstrated ability to develop custom WordPress themes and write custom WordPress plugins
- Ability to build complex backend infrastructures such as CRM, Member Areas, Multi-domain managers, Ordering systems and more
- Woocommerce, Advanced Custom Fields, Gutenberg and advanced WordPress experience important
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple advanced projects important
- Experience with Shopify setup and customization a plus
- Experience with server management and command line work a plus
As a Senior Developer, you will be working both frontline and behind the scenes, you will make a significant impact on the sites and clients you support.
- Prior experience with Woocommerce important, and knowledge of Google API’s, HTML 5, and responsive programming is vital
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant area preferred
What you get:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Retirement plan with company match
- Team environment
- Growing, innovative company with common core values
- Challenging and leading edge projects
- Ability to work remotely. Position is not limited to physical location.
If you are looking for a challenging full time job with an exciting, growing company e-mail your resume to us today!
This can be a remote position but does require being available for core hours during work day in EST 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday – Friday. Requires being a U.S. citizen or full-time resident with work visa.
Successful applicants will outline in their resume’ and cover letter relevant programming experience with Php and WordPress, as well as clearly outline how they have developed complex projects.
Apply now by submitting resume to info(at)digitalhill.com