B&B Machinery Acquires Taylor Clamp Carrier & Cameron Opti-Match System
B&B Machinery of Elkhart, Indiana has acquired a used Taylor Hydraulic Automated Clamp Carrier and Cameron Opti-Match System. B&B Machinery offers periodic maintenance to ensure your that your used equipment is running properly.
1) Used Taylor 10 1/2′ wide, 40 section Hydraulic Automated Clamp Carrier.
- Complete with 360 (9 per section) #302 3 1/2″ high x 40″ opening Clamps.
- #30 26″ wide Glue applicator with 8′ infeed and 10′ outfeed.
- L-R direction.
- Wired for 440 Voltage. New in 2003
1) Used Cameron Opti-Match System.
- New in 2003.
Note: Above machines can be sold as bulk or as separate items.
For pricing: Call 574-536-9888 or e-mail Bill Bruckman.
B&B Machinery started in June of 1992 in Elkhart, Indiana to serve the needs of the woodworking and panel processing industry of Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois; and has a working showroom in Elkhart where they are able to demonstrate new and used machines.
Visit B&B Machinery for more information.