Facebook for Business Seminar
Digital Hill Multimedia will be hosting a “Facebook for Business” Seminar on Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2009.
Facebook is one of the most important Social Media platforms on the web today and is an increasingly important online portal that businesses can use to engage their customers. Facebook boasts over 300 million users and if your business is not on this platform, you could be missing out on key interactions you could be having with potential customers!
Title: Cost Effective Marketing Using Facebook
Location: Goshen Chamber of Commerce, 223 S. Main St. Goshen, IN
Digital Hill Multimedia will present a Social Media seminar on Facebook that will explain:
- What is Facebook & Why is it Important?
- How to Get Started with Facebook
- How to Create Your Business Page
- 5 Tips for Promoting Your Business on Facebook
- Advanced Business Fan Page Tools, Tips, and Using Applications
- What to Measure & How
This Social Media for Business seminar is geared for novice to moderate Facebook users.
Time: Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2009, 11:45 – 1:00 p.m. (Feel free to bring your lunch and eat it during the seminar)
The format will be a 45 minute presentation and then 30 minutes of Question & Answer. Brown Bag your lunch and make it a productive noon hour!
Key Facebook Stats:
- Facebook reports over 71 million active US users (July 4, 2009), up from 42 million in January 2009
- Facebook growing in every age/gender demographic. Fastest growing segment: Women over 55.
- Facebook growing faster with women than men in almost every age group. Women comprise 56.2% of Facebook’s audience, up from 54.3% late last year.
- 45% of Facebook’s US audience is now 26 years old or older.
RSVP for this Social Media Seminar by December 7.
To Register by Phone, call: 574.537.0703
For other Social Media inquiries, please call or click the CONTACT US button.