Digital Hill to Host ‘FaceBook and Your Business’ Seminar in Columbia City
Join Whitley County Chamber member Digital Hill Multimedia
as they instruct you on using FaceBook as a business tool.
Where: Eagle’s Nest Event Center in Columbia City, Ind.
When: Wednesday, May 18
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Below are just a few Facebook topics that will be discussed during the presentation:
- What’s happening on FaceBook and why a business should consider a FaceBook Fan Page.
- Importance of a Custom FaceBook Landing Page for brand awareness.
- The value of having a “Like” the page strategy.
- Opportunities for lead capture call-outs that tie into email marketing lists.
- Strategies for Wall postings to increase Fan interaction.
- Understanding the new FaceBook Fan Page layout and tools.
Chamber Members – $15
Non-Members – $20