Facebook for Business: Advanced Methods for Marketing and Sales
This business marketing workshop by Digital Hill Multimedia in partnership with the Goshen Chamber of Commerce will help small business owners and marketing managers from larger businesses maximize the power of Facebook targeting to reach their ideal audience.
This event is open to the public and will be held on Tuesday, October 21, from 8-9:30 a.m. at the Goshen Chamber of Commerce. Cost is $30 for Chamber members, $40 for non-chamber members.
This is not a entry level workshop for beginners with no Facebook Page experience.
Who is this workshop ideal for?
- Marketing managers
- Business owners
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Agencies
- Product or Service businesses
This workshop assumes your company has an active Page and wants to go deeper and have better results. This 90 minute event will cover items including:
- Customer Research and how to identify places to advertise using Graph Search
- Ways to maximize the posts you put out with Facebook targeting
- How you can generate more qualified leads for as little as $1 a day with Facebook Ads
- How to do competitor research on Facebook
- How to get more traffic back to your website from Facebook
- Use Facebook Custom Audiences to provide multiple visitor touch points
- Why your Facebook marketing needs to be integrated with other web and social marketing
Learn what you need to succeed!
FACEBOOK FOR BUSINESS EVENT DETAILS:
Goshen Chamber of Commerce
232 S Main St
Goshen, IN 46526
Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM (EDT)
Learn more about Mike Gingerich >