Facebook Workshop at the Elkhart Chamber
It’s time for new online marketing methods in 2015! One of the key trends is for businesses to use Facebook well. The average American Facebook user is now spending 40 minutes a day in total on Facebook! It blows away time spent anywhere else online and is approaching “television time” averages as well!
Elkhart Facebook Workshop at the Chamber
Our business marketing workshop in partnership with the Elkhart Chamber of Commerce will help small business owners and marketing managers from larger businesses maximize the power of Facebook targeting to reach their ideal audience.
This event is open to the public and will be held on Thursday, January 22, from 8-10:00 a.m. at the Elkhart Chamber of Commerce offices. Cost is $10 for Chamber members, $20 for non-chamber members.
This is not a entry level workshop for beginners with no Facebook Page experience.
Who is this workshop ideal for?
- Marketing managers
- Business owners
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Agencies
- Product or Service businesses
This workshop assumes your company has an active Page and wants to go deeper and have better results. This event will cover items including:
- Customer Research and how to identify places to advertise using Graph Search
- Ways to maximize the posts you put out with Facebook targeting
- How you can generate more qualified leads for as little as $1 a day with Facebook Ads
- How to do competitor research on Facebook
- How to get more traffic back to your website from Facebook
- Use Facebook Custom Audiences to provide multiple visitor touch points
- Why your Facebook marketing needs to be integrated with other web and social marketing
Learn what you need to succeed!
FACEBOOK FOR BUSINESS EVENT DETAILS:
Where: Elkhart Chamber of Commerce 418 S Main St Elkhart, IN 46516
When: Thursday, January 22, 2015, 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM (EDT)
Learn more about Digital Hill President Mike Gingerich by clicking below… >