SEO and Social Media Keys for Business Growth
This business marketing workshop by Digital Hill Multimedia will help small business owners and marketing managers from larger businesses maximize the power of online marketing. SEO has changed, what does your business need to know and do now to rank high in search results?
Discover the new SEO tactics, how Social Media has evolved and what your business needs to know and do to use these great tools for real business results.
This event is open to the public and will be held on Tuesday, November 18, from 8-9:30 a.m. at the Goshen Chamber of Commerce. Cost is $30 for Chamber members, $40 for non-chamber members.
Who is this workshop ideal for?
- Marketing managers
- Business owners
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Agencies
- Product or Service businesses
This 90 minute event will cover items including:
- Understanding the shifts in SEO
- What matters today for SEO
- How Social Media intersects with SEO
- Why new and growing content on your website matters
- Different kinds of website content for traffic and for leads
- How to maximize social media sharing of your content
- Ways to integrate SEO, Content, and Social to grow leads