Grow Leads and Sales with Social Media (Workshop Event)
WORKSHOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Schedule: 8-8:30 Continental Breakfast, 8:30-11:30 a.m. Workshop
Practical, tactical, and empowering workshop to help businesses take advantage of the power of social media as a way to market their business.
• Wanting to use Social Media strategically in your business?
• Trying to determine what social networks to be on?
• Having trouble keeping up with the latest social media marketing methods and networks?
All this will be covered and a strategic plan overview for how social media can be used by your business to grow leads and sales will be outlined to attendees!
Social Media is different than traditional marketing. Learn about the methods for Attraction, Engagement, Nurture, Conversion, and more.
This workshop, presented by me, Mike Gingerich, will help solo-preneurs, small businesses and marketing teams from larger businesses understand how they can use social media as part of their overall integrated marketing plan to increase their web presence, reach new customers, and nurture new leads to become clients.
Co-sponsored by the Goshen Chamber and Middlebury Chamber, this event will help businesses answer the following questions:
- What social networks should our business focus on?
- How can we not just spend time, but gain real leads via social media?
- How can our team manage social efficiently on limited time?
- What trends for 2014 in social media do we need to be aware of?
- How does social media fit in our overall marketing plan?
- How do I capture leads from social media?
A question and answer time will be included for the final 30 minutes to answer your specific questions. Each participant will leave with a worksheet to help guide them in next steps of action to take.
Cost: $42.50+fee for pre-registrations and $50.00 the day of the event. Register
The Essenhaus Inn and Conference Center will be the host location. Attendees will be served a wonderful Essenhaus continental breakfast of fresh muffins, sweet breads and pastries, along with juice, coffee, and fresh fruit. Breakfast opens at 8 and the workshop is from 8:30 – 11:30 with a break in the middle.
Be equipped with practical knowledge and tips you can leave and implement!
Workshop cost includes the continental breakfast.
Register before the day of the event to save.
Refunds for non-ability to attend are less 30% of ticket for processing and meal costs