If you’re a Financial Advisor and in the market for a CRM platform, our newest web software platform, Vision Financial Marketing, offers features specifically designed to assist the financial planning industry and advisors with powerful tools that are easy to use and offer significant automation.
A common issue with software is it’s challenging to use and not user-friendly. However, the first thing you notice about our CRM and marketing system is that it’s easy to use and convenient, no matter how many of its features you use.
VFM CRM Features include:
- Unlimited customers with a complete client history no matter what your pricing tier.
- A feature-rich calendar with a fully featured task manager.
- The intuitive Sales Management System allows you to sort clients, associate tasks, view appointment details, and organize where the client is in the sales cycle.
- Event tracking with 1 click to send an email.
- An easy to use user interface and employee workflow with user-friendly contact groups and list management tools.
- Reminders for both specific client accounts and specific dates.
- A sales pipeline system to increase ROI.
- Tracking for items sold such as insurance policies, financial accounts, and annuities.
- Cloud features allowing for paperless storage of relevant documentation.
Recent Updates And New Advisor Features
VFM’s regular update schedule includes useful additions to the financial advisor CRM and marketing system. For example, in late 2017 releases saw the addition of the prospect client classification and the ability to quickly change client types. The January 2018 release added savable filter settings, improved encryption for social security numbers, and customizable fields.
These types of updates are important as users identify needs and request new features as the market and industry grow.
VFM has several different pricing tiers to fit your CRM needs.
- Free: Try the system out and make use of all its features to see if it’s a good fit for your financial advisory company. Limits – 1GB of storage, 1,000 emails per month, and email-based customer support.
- Pro: for $99 per month your storage space increases to 5GB, you can send a total of 5,000 emails per month, and get premium level email support, and standard level phone support.
- Premier: for $149 you get 20GB of storage space, up to 10,000 emails per month, and premium level support for email and phone calls securing help at the highest levels.
- Elite: for $300 per month you have the features of Premier level service with one notable and important addition a dedicated account manager to assist in your company’s success.
A good CRM and marketing software platform is driven by what it can do for you. Furthermore, an even better one is tailored to your specific industry. VFM offers a platform that is:
- Easy to use without being overly complex.
- Offers strong customer support.
- Easy to implement automation for financial advisors.
- Increases your company efficiency by centralizing and organizing data.
- A sales pipeline that reduces cost increases ROI and limits wasted time.
Vision Financial Marketing CRM is affordable and doesn’t overload you with features you don’t want. In addition, regular updates add new features you need to stay competitive. On the horizon are even more marketing automation features for postcard mailing and email nurture specific to financial advisors so stay tuned for more powerful updates!