8 Easy Ways to Keep Visitors on Your Website
Thanks to our friends over at Red Web Design for this helpful graphic!
- Avoid Excessive Advertising
Ads can be a helpful monetizing tool, but too many are annoying!
- Make Your Website Lightning-Fast
Many users are impatient and will leave if delayed. Reduce image sizes, use a caching plugin, and keep code clear of unnecessary inclusions.
- Have A Clear Site Navigational Menu
Make it easy for visitors to find the information they need.
- Make Sure Text Is Easy To Read: Simple Font, Color, Etc.
You can have the most valuable information in the world, but if no one can read it, it’s useless!
- Make Sure The Design Of Your Site Is Appealing
Your design sets the tone of your brand. Make a good impression!
- Optimize For Mobile
Make sure it’s mobile friendly.
- Content Is King
Make sure your content is valuable. This extends to both your blog and your core pages.
- Interlink Your Internal Pages
Easily increase your click-through rate by interlinking your internal pages.